Wow - what a nice view - Glad you made it safely. Just wanted to say Pete - I hate you - can't believe you'll be spending few months there. Looking forward to some kite jumping pictures
As I stare outside into the torrential rain, I can't help but feel for you both on what a tough couple months you have ahead of you ... take it easy guys ... looking forward to seeing lots of photographs.
Well rewarded indeed! I'm green...
ReplyDeleteHow are you going to survive the next few months??! ;-p
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your stay!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom, Dad, Rishab, Sonu, Sanah :)x
It does look pretty windy I guess.. harsh times.
ReplyDeleteI can safely report that the wind was blowing at 8am when I woke up, and is still blowing.
ReplyDeleteFreshwater lagoons (with donkeys tethered to the waters edge), waves on the outside, 6km downwinder: I could get used to this.
Wow - what a nice view - Glad you made it safely.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say Pete - I hate you - can't believe you'll be spending few months there. Looking forward to some kite jumping pictures
Looks like the wind was building nicely. Hope the finger holds out.
ReplyDeleteDonkeys tethered on the water's edge? Sounds like paradise!
ReplyDeleteAs I stare outside into the torrential rain, I can't help but feel for you both on what a tough couple months you have ahead of you ... take it easy guys ... looking forward to seeing lots of photographs.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Enjoy!
ReplyDelete