Friday, September 03, 2010

A new beginning...

As we wound down our last couple of days in Vancouver, a few things became apparent when planning:

  1. You can always use more time
  2. Even when you have no time, you can still find time to waste it (like silly hat shopping)
  3. No matter how organised you want to be, not everything will get done (like booking the rest of your plane tickets)
Don't mess with me!
Mess with me and wear my coffee!

 There were a few last minute things to pack at chateu de t-chien:
3 kites 1 bag
We finally got it all packed up, and with a ride to the airport from Dave at 7am in the morning, the adventure begins...
I think we forgot the kitchen sink?
We will be spending the next few days with family before flying to Brazil on Wednesday.

Monica says she is rationing her blog posts because she doesn't want to bring blogger down too often with all the hits she will get on her epic posts. I am holding my breath.

You don't need a hat to be silly.
Thanks to the Spot Tracker that was gifted to us, you can now see exactly where we are at any given time:
http://www.findmespot.com/mylocation/?id=3Omk6/42.94852/-81.34796
You will note that the device is aptly named MIG - don't send in the troops just yet.

Two Melo Velos


Share your Adventures with SpotAdventures

4 comments:

  1. Mon you have to post too! Otherwise we won't know the other half (read correct) side of the story. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. M-I-G! Yeah, you know me.

    (Sorry, sorry. Couldn't resist.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would just like to share a conversation I had with Pete while packing...

    Me "I think I'm going to take a backpack to put a few things in for the plane, like my camera and book"
    Pete "I don't need a backpack, I always travel super light"

    While packing...

    Pete "Do you think I can put this into your backpack?"
    Me "Hmmm I guess so"

    Repeat the above conversation 20x, now my backpack is full of Pete's stuff, but I still carried it, as shown in the picture above...something doesn't seem right about this!

    Needless to say, Pete will be buying his own backpack while we are in Ontario :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Monica for keeping it real! :)

    ReplyDelete